Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

March 11, 2011

Sorry.

I've been really slacking on the blog thing for several reasons. One is we haven't been doing anything of any type of blog worthyness. And the other is because I am on the computer every moment I am able doing school work. Ughhh. I'm only 3 weeks into my first class and I feel like my soul is being sucked from my body. College is for young folk straight out of high school. It is not easy taking classes with a baby. Thankfully, I only have a little over a year left. That is not so bad when you really think about it. I have electives I need to complete as well but I'm going to CLEP out of as many as I possibly can. Thank goodness for the easy way! Well, quicker way. I'll be better. I really do want to keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud that you are going to finish your college. You can do it and you will be gald you did. I love you, my Precious!!!!! Hang in there....with every completed class you are just that much closer to the degree.

    ReplyDelete