Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

May 20, 2011

MOPS

MOPStagline_Large_RGB

I was asked to join a leadership team for this upcoming year. I am super excited about the program and growing with the Lord as I encourage other women to as well. I had a great time going to the meetings last year. A lady stopped me in the grocery store to invite me to come to a meeting. I had no idea what to expect other than free babysitting and other moms to chat with. I quickly learned that it is lots of fun and Christian based. I got to meet lots of moms like me that I wouldn’t have have otherwise. I’m excited to be on the planning team and can’t wait to see how we touch lives. Every mommy needs a place to go, relax, and know that there are other people out there going through the same things they are. MOPS provides that and so much more! New mommy/mommy-to-be friends…look for a local MOPS!

055

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great Leah. I am so glad that you are getting involved! I am sure that makes time go by faster and makes life funner! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete