Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

September 20, 2011

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

fatsicknearlydead

We watched this documentary recently and decided we would give this juice thing a try. This is the end of day two and I’m really excited about eating tomorrow! I just love food to much to give it up. I am going to take this quick fast as a start to a new way of eating. I may throw in a juice every now and then because they are pretty tasty. At this point though I couldn’t imagine drinking another one. This guy does it for 60 days. I really couldn’t imagine that but I’m also not 300 plus pounds sick and nearly dead. Thank God for that. Anyways, if you are into documentaries, give this one a try.

1 comment:

  1. Juicing is good for the body, but for 60 days????....not sure I could do that either, nor do I want to try. :-)

    Love you!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete