Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

February 22, 2011

College

Just saying the word makes me shutter a little. Let me start from the beginning. I liked school…enough. I mainly liked it because I did well in it without having to try too hard and of course the social aspect of it. Then we had to go off to college. I went to Sam Houston State University. I did a semester there and then came home and went to a community college for a semester. And then I got married and decided to take online classes. As you know, hubby is in the military and it’s kinda hard to go to college if you have to keep moving around. So I chose University of Phoenix. Mainly because they were the first school to get in touch with me. But anyways. I stuck it out with them for a few years and finally got my Associates degree. Then I started towards my Bachelors. I only made it in a few classes before I put in the towel. But I started classes again today after a couple of years off. Just a few sentences in to a reading assignment and all my motivation is gone again. This is not a good sign. But what can I do. I know I need to have some kind of back up if anything ever happens to Peter. My BF Amanda C. said she’d be my sugar momma. But that isn’t 100% reliable either. I guess I have to do it. Here I go. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just do it! AND do your best. It always pays off in the long run. Look into your sweet baby's eyes and do it for her! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still gotcha girl! I'll be your sugar momma anytime! No lie :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete