Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

February 15, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

My and my little sugar foot Cora have traveled the world yet again. We went home for an amazing month. I could have stayed much longer but hubby needs me with him. And i'm so grateful we can actually be together this time so I have to take advantage of all the time we get. With the military you just never know when your loved one can will be taken off somewhere. Anyways I had a great time with friends and family. Vacations can't last forever. Just a few more days until we'll be reunited with Peter. Can't wait to see how Cora reacts. I know she's been missing her daddy...




bloggy friends. I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

1 comment:

  1. YaY! Yall made it back safely! BOO! Yall are in a different country. :-( Stinkin' military! Miss you guys already. I am totally caught up on the blog.;-) I am going to try and make a nightly routine to check it before I go to bed. No promises though. We so want to come visit yall. Maybe it can happen. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete