Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

August 16, 2011

A bakery trip

My friends Olivia, Libby and I (and the babies of course) went to a bakery and café down by the river. They had some tasty goodies. Oh how I’ve missed the smell of a bakery. (I worked in one for about 6 months).

IMG_2980

As you walk in you are greeted by all the yummy treats.

IMG_2981IMG_2982

This little fella was cute. I had to snap a shot!

IMG_2983

What I decided on. A chocolate sprinkle donut, a mushroom pizza, and a cinnamon roll! Sweets here are usually half the sweetness they are in the states, but I was really impressed with how yummy the cinnamon roll was. It had apple in it too which was a lovely surprise!

IMG_2984

Cora enjoying her donut!

IMG_2987

We passed a 7-11 on the way home and I grabbed one of these to finish the adventure off right. Little Starbucks goodies hidden away in a convenient store. How…convenient! :)

IMG_2988

oh happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dedication to the blog Leah. We really enjoy seeing you guys and your lives in Japan. Miss you guys...

    Byron

    ReplyDelete