Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

October 6, 2011

Alpark Mall and the SINK!

Yesterday I got some mommy time and went to Hiroshima with my friends Brianna and Olivia. We went shopping OF COURSE. Hello, it’s pay day weekend! :) We went to the Alpark mall which I’ve never been to. It was mighty big and spacious compared to the other malls I’ve been to in Japan. Needless to say, we were excited.

Cue in awe faces!

mall

I spent some money and bought some cute things but the neatest thing I found was in a bathroom! Now we all remember the squatty potties.

Japan 119

But then they have the super smart toilets that do everything for you. The seats raise and close. The seat is warm. There is a flushing sound or water trickling sound for modesty. As you can see there is a spray and bidet setting if you’d like. You can choose your water pressure. They usually flush automatically.

toto2

At the mall I came across this nifty sink. This is Bri modeling how it works. On the left side is an automatic soap dispenser. In the middle is the automatic water faucet. Then on the right side is an automatic hand dryer. ALL ON THE SINK! Genius. I was very impressed. Apparently. It basically got a whole blog post!

cool sink

1 comment:

  1. You and your friend both look excited in that one picture where you are in the mall. hahahaha!!!!! The expressions on your faces look like you've never seen a mall before. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Kind of like my expression when I went in the Deerbrook Mall last week, b/c I haven't seen a "real" mall in a very long time. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you! Momma

    ReplyDelete