Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

October 10, 2011

Sako

DSC00446

This little place is right outside of base. Apparently it is famous world wide. Playboy might have even had an article about it a long time ago. That is the rumor anyways. They are known for their BLTs so of course I had to try one. Now it took me over a year to make it to this little place because they use to have the worst hours. They would open at 11:30 (I believe) and would close up when they ran out of produce which was shortly after they opened. The first year I was here I never once saw them open. To make a somewhat long story short, this place got new owners after 1000 years and new hours. I see them open all the time now. Lucky for me so I could finally try this famous BLT. The new owners were trained under the old owners so everything was the same.

DSC00447

BLT, BLT with Egg, Fish sandwich, Katsu sandwich, Fried Rice, Yakisoba, Onion ring

DSC00444

A quick shot of inside. It’s a tiny little place.

DSC00445

Missy, one of the owners, with her magic water of youth or something. She said it is special water and that we should drink lots of it! So I did.

DSC00448

My BLT. Delicious. The bread is the perfect amount of toasted. Lots of tomato. Great amount of lettuce. And the bacon was cooked just right. The best BLT? I’ll never know…but it was pretty dang good!

DSC00449

Olivia’s BLT with Egg.

DSC00451

Onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment