Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

February 11, 2012

Highway Robbery

There’s this cute little store I’ve seen around Japan called, what I assume is, Franc…but since they always have it Francfrancfranc, I call it that. They have random things, mainly house stuff. When I was there this last time I came across some mighty expensive, shouldn’t be expensive, stuffy.

IMG_1252

Exhibit A. Body Fantasies. Isn’t that the Wal-Mart brand???? They are selling normal sized bottles for 1,575 yen which would be $20.41. Crazy. Robbery.

IMG_1248

Exhibit B. Normal sized Febreze. They are selling it for 1,000yen or $12.96. Robbery.

IMG_1250

Exhibit C. A small package of 40 Downy fabric softener sheets. They are selling it for 900 yen or $11.66. Robbery.

IMG_1251

No comments:

Post a Comment