Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

October 26, 2010

Fall Harvest Festival

Saturday Peter and I went to a Fall Harvest Festival here on base. It was the 5th annual festival. They had food and beer from all around the world. They had a taco bar for Mexico. Little sandwiches and rum cakes for Great Britain, all types of tempura and green tea mousse for Japan, all fried foods and cupcakes for America. Cupcakes??? haha...whatever. And then hundreds of different beers. I'm not a big beer drinker but I tried a few. The most interesting was a chocolate beer. Not good! It was a nice evening out with the hubby. Before we left though I made a necklace! It didn't turn out like I wanted but I think it added to my outfit!

tickets.
prime time for a family photo!
my supplies before i got started.
I learned how to make these material flower things...so cute! very popular out in craft blog world!
lots of folks enjoying the evening
chocolate beer. so odd.
beer!
more beer

2 comments:

  1. GIRLFRIEND!!! You necklace is super cute!!! Make me one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE those material flowers!!!! I can see where those could be used on a lot of things.

    That's a LOT of beer!

    ReplyDelete