Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

October 22, 2010

Old Navy


I was doing a little shopping online. It's basically all I can do over here in Japan. I'm not a big fan of trying things on...and i already know what size I am in American standards. Besides...who doesn't like to shop while sitting in their underwear? Bahaha...please don't picture me in front of the computer in my undies! THANKS! I actually think Japanese clothes would fit me nicely since I'm short like they are. After I lose more weight I'll get brave and try it out. They are super fashionable and I always see adorable things I'd love to wear. Anyways...on to the reason of this post! I'm a rambler! I was doing a little shopping online...came across Old Navy. They are coming up in the world. They have some super cute jewelry!!!! So until I start making my own, y'all should check theirs out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment