Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

October 16, 2010

Save the Tatas!

Today I participated in a 5k walk/run for breast cancer! Of course I walked...minus that like 45 second sprint Amanda and I did to try and catch up to our other friends. It was going to be a family affair but Cora tuckered out right before we needed to leave so daddy stayed home with her! She's been a little under the weather so she needs all the sleep she can get! Anyways, it was a beautiful day and for a great cause! Check your breasts!!! Save the tatas!!! And remember guys, you can get breast cancer too! SAVE THE MAN BOOBS! :)

Cora in her pink all tuckered out!
Save the TATAS!
Oh Amanda, how I love thee!
About to get started
All the folks ready to walk/run!
Cora and Daddy met me close to the end. They did the last 1/2 mile with us!

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you did that!!!!!!!! You're such an awesome person. My little grand-daughter doesn't look like she feels geat in the picture of you and her. I hope she will be well very soon!!!!!! Love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Girl! Is it bad that I'm jealous of this Amanda who is so awesome???? LOL I wish I was there to do all this fun stuff with you :( Don't forget about me! And I'll def check my tatas tonight :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Leah!

    ReplyDelete