Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

April 24, 2011

ABC’s of me!

087

Age: 24 oui, I’m getting old.

Bed Size: Queen…dreaming of a California king

Chore you hate:  can I choose all of them? the dishes more specifically though

Dogs:  I like other people’s dogs.  

Essential start of your day:  Another hour of sleep!

Favorite Color:  turquoise perhaps

Gold or silver:  silver

Height: 4’11” I’m uber-short.

Instruments I play (or have played): the clarinet. I miss playing music

Job Title: Stay at home mommy, house wife, maid.

Kids: Cora Marie….my wittle bitty baby love069

Live: Iwakuni, Japan

Mom's Name: Jackie

Nickname:  leahpiaa is the only one that ever really stuck 

Overnight hospital stays: Just one after giving birth

Pet Peeve:  People that don’t answer phone calls or return text messages in a reasonable amount of time. When I’m with you, you have your phone connected to you, so what is the problem now? Not cool.  

Quote from a movie:  What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?  -- Grandma’s Boy

Right or left handed:  Right handed

Siblings: step sister- Amy

Jan-March 2010 131

Time you wake up:  Usually around 2am and then again at 6am and then again around 7 something. Thanks Cora. 

Underwear: Weird questions….but… yes, I wear them.

Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower I guess. So bland.

What makes you run late: Everything. Even if I’m doing good with time, I’ll find something to do to waste time and then I end up being late. Suuuch a bad habit.

X-rays you've had done: x-rays at the dentist and the chiropractor

Yummy food you make: I don’t cook much…but ummm…I made some pretty good king ranch chicken the other night. it ended up being more of a soup than a casserole like it was supposed to be but it still tasted great.

Zoo animal:  giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment