Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

April 23, 2011

Random things

banana milk. Super delicious.

080

A view of part of Iwakuni from across the river.

083           

Mr. Max. Like a Walmart.

066 

Construction cones. They use animals I guess so it is not so aggravating. Green frogs. These say Sorry! How thoughtful.

070

Pink bunnies.

008

A store I like to shop at.

001

Japanese only. Boooo. Good thing I didn’t really want to go in there anyways.

056

A grocery store we frequent.

063

Common things you’ll find in a grocery store. I have no idea what any of this is.

068

Fish eggs, squid, and what not.

067

1 comment:

  1. That makes me happy that I live in America, however, some of it makes me want to visit Japan!

    ReplyDelete