Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

April 18, 2011

Readers

Every now and then I feel like I do this blog in vain. The blogs I read have hundreds of followers. I only have 9 that I know of. Thanks for clicking the follow link guys! But then every now and then someone else will tell me that they are reading and that they ENJOY it! And then I get a new sense of excitement towards my blog. So, if you think about it! Let me know one way or another that you read! I’d appreciate it! Thaaaaannnks for reading!

008 Love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. I click over and read, Leah. I am just too lazy to "follow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following! :-) Dont stop Leah. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, we love your blog! Keep it up! We really enjoy seeing Cora develop over time through the pictures that you put on, and feel more connected to you guys over there because of your posts. We miss you guys.

    Gal 1:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following, but I think my comments don't get to you b/c I don't see any of my past comments on here. Just like this blog page....where's my comment from April???...stuck in cyberspace, I guess. I went back thru today and reposted some comments.

    I LOVE your blogs!!!!!!! It helps to see y'all in pics even though I tremendously miss you!!!!!!!

    Love you a.f.a.t.e.!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete