Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

August 15, 2010

Creativity. Where are you?

I have this creative person inside me just dying to get out. But I can't seem to find that thing that I want to do. I sold jewelry for a while and I even tinkered with making jewelry with my friend Jen. I got some of my jewelry making tools in the mail this past week but haven't had much luck finding any beads. The craft store I found here was tiny and didn't carry anything that caught my eye. And it's really hard to buy beads online. I want to touch them and really see what they look like. Even if I did get beads though...I don't think i'd even know where to start. So what else could I do? I'd love to make something that people would want. For now i'll be thankful that I actually have the time to do whatever it is I might like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment