Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

August 11, 2010

Everyone needs a goal

As of today I have 33 pounds that I would love to lose. Once those are gone I could even go farther but I'm not going to be greedy. 33 pounds will be plenty! That will bring me to my lowest weight of adulthood and back to a time when I felt the happiest about myself. Luckily there is a co-op group at the gym which is a few ladies that meet at the same time and watch each others kids. This has been very helpful because someone is depending on me to show up Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Getting to the gym is always the hardest part for me. So now that I have been going and starting to feel good again, I have encouraged a few of the ladies to add yet another day. If I want to lose 33 pounds I am going to need more than 3 days a week at the gym. Anyways, been searching through old photos trying to find some of my skinny days to motivate me...... I'm just not built to be SUPER skinny. But these were the days I felt best! A hello to all the lovely ladies in the photos with me. Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment