Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

August 18, 2010

For Mother Earth

The Japanese are very strict about their recycling. So for the next three years it is mandatory that we are too. Not a big deal. I'll do my share for saving the earth, cut down on my carbon footprint to control "global warming" (don't get me started) and all that goodness. It's not that hard to separate your plastic, glass, and aluminum from all your combustible items. Besides who wouldn't want FOUR different trash cans in your kitchen! What gets me is having to wash everything you put in the trash. All complaining aside, it hasn't been too much of a hassle. It really is for a good purpose. We will probably bring this habit back with us to Texas. Ask me again in three years!

My fun colored recycling bins!

my little naked hippie baby! if she could make a peace sign, she would!

1 comment:

  1. At least they're cute cans! They give us these huge blue bins here in Austin...I guess you could buy your own though. Anyways, way to do your part :) About all I do is save water by drinking more beer... It's probably not helping near as much as your recycling lol

    ReplyDelete