Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

August 28, 2010

Random Pictures of Japan

Here are some random photos for ya'll to look at. They are from the last time we were here. We've been so bad about taking pictures. We are going to be here for three years...so I don't feel like I need to be the picture hungry tourist...This is just my life! BUT I'm going to be better because I know there are people interested in seeing these things. We have a couple of trips up our sleeves...so better posts to come soon! Promise!

You see a version of this guy everywhere.

How Peter feels most of the time!

McDonald's. They wear uniforms are serious about their jobs and the food actually looks like the pictures. I was showcasing the shrimp burger.

Train rides. Always good people watching!

More of this guy.

Bike parking lots.

Vending machines for everything you can think of.

soups...

Hot and cold drinks...
Pachinkos...if you like to gamble. There's one around every corner.

1 comment:

  1. Please continue with the photos! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete