Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

January 8, 2011

Christmas cards

Every year Peter and I have been married we’ve sent out a Christmas card with a picture of us. It’s what we do. The Christmas card seems to be a thing of the past. I know we just moved and all but we only got 6 Christmas cards this year and my mom said she only got 2! TWO???? Well, we ordered Christmas cards and they never came. We found out after it was too late that the cards had been returned to the company. Not so long story, but a silly mistake on my part and the computerized system of the company. Anyways, we didn’t get to send Christmas cards…but we ordered more and are sending out New Years cards. A little late as well. But hey, I’m thinking as long as friends and family get the card within the first month or two of the new year…it is still considered the “new year”! So, if you were looking for a Christmas card from us, I’m sorry! But have no fear there is still a card coming soon to a mailbox near you! Corny! Until then here is one from 2006 I believe.

Japan 2 052

Our first Christmas card. And it was from Japan as well. Who knew we’d be back here again and this time with our angel, Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment