Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

January 4, 2011

Something new

Every now and then a person just needs something new in my life. Hair is one of the easiest things to change. When I have long hair, I want short hair. When I have short hair, I want long hair. It’s that whole greener grass thing. Well. I didn’t chop my hair off but I did decide to color it darker. It’s taken a while for me to get my hair long and my natural color. But I got bored…so dark it is! I’m excited about it.

079075

083

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE your hair dark!!!! i think it looks so good on you. And it looks soooo good long!!!! That's such a cute pic of you and Cora, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by! love the blog and the pictures! suuuper cute! :]
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I didn't even say anything when I saw you the other day! I really like it though! You are a hot brunette. lol

    ReplyDelete