Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday was pretty lovely. It was our last day on a wonderful vacation. We started off with Starbucks then drove on home. It was  a beautiful day out so the drive was actually enjoyable. Then we spent the day relaxing. That night we got a babysitter and went to Bistro Trois. (I blogged about it once before but I had forgot to bring my camera so there were no pictures). My mom had sent my birthday present. She bought me a pretty scarf and a necklace/earring set that is just fabulous. Peter spoiled me. Maybe it was because we didn’t exchange Christmas presents he felt he should go over board with the birthday gifts. Or maybe he’s buttering me up for something big he wants on his birthday. Either way, I got a bottle of wine, a digital photographer book (since I’m into this blog thing), an hour massage certificate, a pretty Japanese change purse and organizer thing for my diaper bag, and a $250 certificate to Fountain of Beauty so while I’m back home I can pamper myself. See….lots of goodies. What a good girl I must have been!

Getting my day started right with some Starbucks. I think everything is better with a Starbucks cup in your hand! 443

Bistro Trois. So cute. 448

Inside and our waiter. 454

Some celebratory wine.

449452

 

 

 

 

 

Appetizers. Pork, tomato/mozzarella/basil, a quiche 455

Cheese plate458

Salad459

Pizza. Basil/cheese/tomato461

Pasta. Chicken and potato463

Lotus leaf brulee and ice cream. Yummy.464

Happy birthday to me! It hit me 6 days later that I’m 24 now. Wow. 468

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You got lots of birthday goodies! I am so jealous of that certificate to fountain of beauty. That bistro looks SOOO cute!! The plates are so fancy, I'm pretty sure I'd have no idea how to eat any of that haha. I'm gald you had a good birthday (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Peter spoiled you. I am sure you deserved every bit of it! Happy Birthday by the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete