Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

June 15, 2011

Binky

When it comes to the pacifier I occasionally joke that I did things a bit backwards. At one year many moms are trying to break their babies from using a pacifier. I on the other hand didn’t even give Cora a pacifier until she was one. Being a breastfeeding mom I had to wait a certain amount of time before I could introduce a binky or a bottle. I didn’t want to disrupt my milk supply or confuse her. I went way beyond that time period. I probably could have completely skipped giving her a binky but it is a helpful little tool and she looks so darn sweet with it. I know I could take it away and she wouldn’t miss it. To some it may seem backwards, to me it was just right.

005

010

No comments:

Post a Comment