Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

June 21, 2011

Dear Cora-

Your year and a half mark was a couple of days back. Oh how time flies when you are having fun. You girlfriend…are a lot of fun. You brighten my day and even when you are getting in trouble I can’t help but turn my head (so you can’t see me) and laugh. The newest cute thing you do is tickling. Tickling us, tickling yourself and you don’t just tickle you make the noises too….tickle tickle tickle….you are too adorable!

Love- mommy

132

1 comment:

  1. A year and a half already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I KNOW you are fun to be with Cora b/c your personality is so much like your Mommy's was at your age...and I always loved and still love to be around her. What a lucky little girl you are, Cora, and what a lucky mommy you have.

    ReplyDelete