Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

July 17, 2011

Chili’s

While in Yokosuka (by the way pronounced nothing like it is spelled- not in my mind anyways) I got to eat at Chili’s. I was beyond excited. This may not be blog worthy to most people but I was so stoked, I could hardly contain myself. The food was amazing. As you can see I made a super HAPPY plate! I wanted to eat a whole other meal but I controlled myself. For a moment in time I felt like I was back home.

IMG_2601IMG_2605IMG_2604IMG_2606

The food in Japan is good. That was one of the things we were most excited about when we got the military orders here (thus why every blog post is about food) but American food is greatly missed. Which is why when we go home on leave we gain 10 pounds. I might have gained a few pounds just visiting Chili’s once….worth it.

1 comment:

  1. There's no place like home....with home cooking. :-) Love you Precious!

    ReplyDelete