Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

July 9, 2011

Maple City

Maple City is a a go-to restaurant when you are craving some yummy Italian food. We’ve been talking about eating at here since we got to Iwakuni. We’ve passed it 100 times but only have tried to eat there twice. The first time we were put on a waiting list and then never called. (I think it was a miscommunication) and then the second time was just the other day. Worth the wait in my opinion. Cora was amazingly behaved. She just sat in her chair the entire time and acted like an angel (always) and the food was great. Bon Appetit!

IMG_2535IMG_2536

Cora being a wino being an angel.

IMG_2542

Peter’s dish. Pasta with smoked salmon and spinach.

IMG_2543

My dish. Pasta with chicken and mushrooms. The basil my favorite and tomatoes were a total surprise.

1 comment:

  1. This post plus a mixture of your other foodie post lead to my Siagon Cafe food coma today... I was like mmmm pasta, thai, something noodle and spicy! And then I gorged myself...My extra cellulite dimples thank you lol JK LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete