Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

July 30, 2011

I DID IT!!!

I finally finished a project I started and it turned out alright! My friend’s little girl turned one today and I had decided I would sew her a dress. After butchering a sewing pattern I repurposed the fabric I had already cut into something similar to a pillow case dress. It is no where near perfect. The seams are pretty bad but her little girl is so cute that no one will be paying attention to the seams! Thankfully!

IMG_2766 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's adorable. Great job! I bet now you wished you would have let me teach you to sew when you were younger. :-) Oh well, some things just need to learned on our own....I guess...hehehe

    ReplyDelete