Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

July 15, 2011

The Shinkansen

My bff here in Japan Amanda picked me as her medical assistant. So we took off to Yokosuka on the Shinkansen/shin/bullet train for a quick little girls (no kids) get away.  This was my first time on the bullet train. :)

IMG_2577

Yes people that is the only bag I packed. For those of you who know me well, know this a triumph.

IMG_2579

Checking which track we are on and when our train leaves.

IMG_2583

The trains come in different sizes from 16 cars to 8 cars to 6 cars. Thankfully Amanda had done this exact trip before. I would have been super confused.

IMG_2582IMG_2585

It just looks like it would go fast, right?

IMG_2586

It was just like being on a plane except I had more to look at and lots of room.

IMG_2587

Look at all that space! It is the little things in life people! I’m a big fan of traveling by train.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!!! And you didn't take a bag of just shoes???...hehehe!!! Am I going to travel by train while I'm there visiting? They do look really fast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... that's awesome! I mean bullet train that comes in all size? don't get me excited ;) dirty lol I kid I kid... but really that looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete