Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

September 20, 2010

My Husband Rocks!

I got this idea from my friend Tara. She has a super cute and interesting blog. Every Friday she writes a "My Husband Rocks". I probably won't do it every week. Not because he doesn't do something awesome on a daily basis... but we'll just see. Anyways... I'm in major need of a pedi/mani and Peter knows it. My feet are janky. I'd put up a picture but I want ya'll to return to my blog! ;) He kept telling me to schedule an appointment at the salon and he'd watch Cora. Well, for some reason I just wouldn't make myself do it. Probably the mom/wife in me not wanting to spend money or inconvenience anyone. Who knows. Anywho...Peter knew I wouldn't ever do it so he called today. They were all booked with the nail tech but he set me up for a shampoo, deep conditioning treatment and a blow dry! Hot dang. I got a little pampering. I'll get the needed pedicure soon...soonish!

So!! My husband rocks because he let me have some much needed me time! Thanks honey! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Your husband is awesome. Keep up the good work Peter, we need to take care of our girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww....what a good son-in-law. I'm proud of you Peter!!!!

    ReplyDelete