Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

September 14, 2010

Unpacking!

I'm giving thanks today that all our household items showed up a whole month early! Yay!! We had our junk packed up in North Carolina at the beginning of June hoping that it would get here to Japan just a couple weeks after we did. Come to find out, our shipment order had gotten lost and our things were still in North Carolina. We were told our stuff would get here by October 6th. We managed a couple of months without it, we could have gone another but I'm super glad we don't have to. Now we are on a hunt to find the screws and bolts to put everything together. Hmm...hopefully they aren't in the one box that didn't make it to us!


Our crew of Japanese guys that unloaded our boxes (creepily taken from my bedroom window). SO glad it was them going up and down those stairs and not me! I'd have buns of steel for sure. So not worth it though! ;) If I'm MIA for a few days...I'm sorry. I'm unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment