Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

November 4, 2010

Bistro Cafe Trios

Bistro Cafe Trios and fail #2034802394875 who knows. A couple of weeks ago Amanda and I were out driving around trying to find a thrift store we had heard about. While searching we found a new little restaurant. It was so cute and caught my eye. I had to try it but not that day. Last night Peter and I were out and about. We were going to NAFCO to buy a lawn mower and weed eater. Instead though we decided to go eat. It was last minute and I didn't have my camera on me! Fail. Because this Cafe is sooo adorable inside and out. It has such a cozy atmosphere, chill music and delicious food. We did the whole shebang. Wine, appetizer, meal, dessert and coffee. At first they presented us with the Japanese menu. The obviously haven't had too many Americans in the place yet. But they were sweet enough to translate the menu on the computer and let us use their laptop to figure out what we wanted. One of the gentlemen working spoke really great English as well. Peter had the red house wine and I had the white house wine. We got a 3 appetizer sampler. One was raw fish (of some sort) with a basil cream drizzle on top. Delicious. The other was a raw cured ham wrapped around tomato, basil and mozzarella I believe. Super yummy. And then the last was a gelatin vegetable thing. Pretty good. Then I ordered the tomato basil pizza and Peter got the chicken, basil, potato pasta. We split them and both were amazing. Last but not least we had some of the best coffee ever and split a lotus brulee with a side of ice cream. To die for. The presentation was very beautiful and it was so tasty and everything you would expect from a chic little Bistro Cafe. I love it. I have NO pictures! I'm so sad!!!!!!! I want to go back and have the exact same meal just to take pictures and well of course to enjoy it again. I'll go again...Eventually. Sorry folks for no pictures! It's very disappointing for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment