Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

November 16, 2010

Random Things

We have 7-11s! Aka Seven & I Holdings. I have no idea why they call it that.
A super delicious meat plate....Mmmm...
Cora snacking and using her big girl cup. (Thanks Robyn)
This is a jelly energy drink. It's not coming through as clear as I hoped. It says "A special jelly drink designed to supply carbohydrates equivalent to a rice ball. It's a energy resource for anyone facing a challenge or task". Thanks. They have some interesting drinks.
I saw this on a website of some interesting drinks you can find in Japan. Yup, that's breast milk. I haven't found it in a store yet....but I haven't really been looking either.

Barber perhaps? I love some of the silly translations you see!

1 comment:

  1. With a little help I learned how to leave comments, and even follow your blog :) Now be prepared for the bombardment of comments :) Glad Cora can get some use out of the cup. She's sooo beautiful and grown up!

    ReplyDelete