Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

December 18, 2010

The big ONE!

Happy birthday to the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world! Today you turn one. I can not believe it has been a whole year since your arrival. It has gone by way too fast and at the perfect speed at the same time, if that makes any sense at all. I love who you are right now and you are super fun...so on one hand I am glad you are the age you are but then again, I know you'll be all grown up one day and we won't get to play all day together. You have blessed my life in so many ways little chicken. I love you very much. These days you are melting my heart with hand holding, your sweet dance moves, and saying "uh-oh", slapping your head like "WHAT IS GOING ON", and your nose picking (it's cute for now since you mainly just stick your fingers in your nose and not really "pick"). I can't wait to celebrate in a few hours with all the friends you've made here in Japan.

Flashback...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy first birthday my adorable Cora. Your Nannah loves you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete