Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

December 15, 2010

Getting ready...

I've been getting ready for Cora's birthday party. I decided to do goody bags for the kiddos that come. We won't be playing games or do anything fun like that since it is a birthday party for a ONE year old. We'll have guests from a 7 month old all the way up to a 5 year old...so i thought goody bags would be nice. I tried to be more creative than just candy and silly plastic toys that will probably just be thrown away. So......


Well, this isn't the goody bag...but it is the invitation I made. Cheaper than buying them. I had all the materials on hand. I made Christmas ornaments with the kids initials on them since Christmas is just around the corner.
For the girls, I got cute head bands and hair clips.
For the boys I got a piggy bank and everyone got clay.


I also made them a fun little cd with a mix of kid friendly adult songs and fun kid songs. I had fun searching for good music! And of course there is SOME candy and chocolate chip cookies to finish the bag off.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative and unusual goodie bags. I like this!!!!!!! I always knew you were creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete