Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

December 8, 2010

Nothing.

I've been racking my brain for something to write about. We haven't done anything too exciting lately. We've been trying to save some money for our big trip we are taking SOON! We are going to Kyoto and Nara which is the old capital of Japan. Peter kicked himself for not visiting there the last time he was stationed here. Lucky for us living in Japan wasn't just a once in a lifetime experience. Haha! We get a second go round to do all the things we didn't do the first time! So Kyoto...here we come!


Also, I've been planning Cora's birthday party. She's turning ONE! I can't even believe it. I hadn't really decided to even throw her a party until recently. She doesn't have that many kid friends and what do you do for a one year old anyway? But I knew I would be upset with myself if I didn't give her a party. If everyone shows we'll have nine kids ranging from 7 months to 5 years old...so it should be CHAOS!!!! We'll have snacks, cake and presents. Nothing too crazy. I have to have pictures to show the grandparents!! And one only happens once...so here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I have the most beautiful granddaughter in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete