Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

December 12, 2010

Soba Shop

We ate at a tasty little soba shop today. I thought it was Ramen until I started typing this post and Peter corrected me. He said I could just say it's ramen and that no one would correct me. But I don't want to misinform! It was basically ramen...just much better...not out of a package, even though that is delicious too!

Outside the restaurant.

Mmm...right before I dug into it! That one piece of pork was super delicious and I love what the texture the bean sprouts brings to the dish.

Cora checking out all the people and slurping up her noodles!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie and look at those long eye lashes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete