Giving thanks always

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" -Eph 5:20

December 22, 2010

My hubby rocks

My hubby rocks because this year for my birthday he said i have five presents coming my way. I know I wasn't a good girl this year so it must be because he rocks. I'm very excited and have no idea what the gifts could be!


My hubby also rocks because yesterday while I was hanging out with my new friend, the toilet, he took very good care of me and Cora. He even made a super awesome soup just for me.


Love you babe!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sad you were sicky yesterday that's terrible :(:(:( I hope you get to feeling better! Do you think you got sick eatin some food or is that just going around? Either way, hope you get better asap. I finally made a blog! So you can for sure follow me, but beware I am boring. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete